Log Retention Policy
In order to help you out realize what's happening with your 404 pages and Redirects, the WP 301 Redirects plugin keeps a log.
However, 404 & Redirects logs can take up some additional disk space on your server.
So, in order to control this, you can instruct the plugin on when to delete the logs.
By default, WP 301 Redirects will delete all logs older than 7 days. If you wish to change that, you should:
- Go to Settings -> 301 Redirects
- Open the Settings tab and click on the General tab
- Find "404 Log Retention Policy" or "Redirect Log Retention Policy"
Under the setting, you can select one of the following options where you choose how many events to keep or the time period during which the logs will be kept:
- Keep a maximum of 100 logged events
- Keep a maximum of 200 logged events
- Keep a maximum of 500 logged events
- Keep a maximum of 1000 logged events
- Keep event logs for up to 7 days
- Keep event logs for up to 30 days
- Keep event logs for up to 45 days
- Keep event logs for up to 60 days