Update Redirect Rule
Sometimes, instead of creating a new redirect rule, you will simply want to update an existing one. Luckily, WP 301 Redirects allows you to quickly do that:
- Go to Settings -> 301 Redirects
- Open the first tab, labeled "Redirect Rules"
- From the list, choose a redirect rule you would like to update
- On the far right side of the screen, find "Actions"
- Click on the first, "Edit" icon
This will open a popup window with your current redirect settings. Feel free to change the fields, and save changes.
To learn more about each setting, please see how to add a new redirect rule.